If one or more of the items you received are damaged, different, or not working, you will be protected by our delivery Guarantee. Please Contact us at or call us at 9947905406 and mention the order number for Return Material Authorisation within 7 days of the order being received. Customer should make sure to take photograph of product delivered or received for our team to verify the damages, without relevant photograph refund will not be initiated.
Missing Item(S), Wrong Item(S) Or Incorrect Package Sent
During delivery, please make sure the package is in good condition (no sign of being opened) and confirm the contents before signing the package.
For issues in this regard, Please Contact us at or call us at 9947905406
1. Provide your order number and the product details.
2. Please send us a clear picture of the outer packaging, all shipping labels visible, and (if applicable) the item received.
Possible Solutions after the problem is confirmed by Solarshopper:
- If there is an item missing, we will resend the missing item/accessory for free.
- If we have shipped the wrong item, we will either refund you in full or dispatch an alternative item (if applicable and available).
Return Of Products
Customer needs to return the product to the address provided by our customer service team. We shall send you a new item free of charge . Customer would need to arrange for the product to be send back. Customer would bear the shipping cost of product returned to solar shopper. The new item shipping charge will be covered by solar shopper.
Orders can be cancelled even after confirmed payment before the shipment of Product. Customer should send a Mail to detailing the order number or call 9947905406to cancel the order After shipment the customer cannot cancel the order.
Other Cancellation Criteria
- Incorrect or Incomplete information regarding Customer’s address (Street number, Landmark etc.) etc.
- In case of wrong product price or specification mentioned on solarshoppersolar.com.
- Unavailability of products – in exceptional cases, if a product runs “out of stock” with the vendor, the product shall be cancelled.
- If area falls under “Non Serviceable zone” or “out of delivery area” by our Logistic Courier Partner even after placing the order in that case order can be cancelled.
- Suspected fraudulent information.
Returns And Refund Processing Time
The following section describes the processing time required upon receiving your returned item.
- For damaged ,different or not working products, the processing time for the exchanged item will be between 3-6 business days upon receiving your item back and depending on stock availability.
- For refunds, the processing time for us to proceed with the refund will be between 3-6 business days upon receiving your returned item. After we process your refund, the time it takes to show in your account depends on the payment method.
Note: Refunds may be subject to processing fees charged by the payment processor.
Most of the products we supply through our online Shop is covered by Respective Manufacturer Warranty and their Warranty Cards shall be provided along with the products. Warranty period of the products are detailed in the product information page . You may contact us for any clarification on the terms of warranty of individual products before you wish to buy .
Products like accessories however do not provide Warranty due to the nature of the products eg : cables , structure etc
For any After Sales Support, you may contact the customer support number provided in the warranty Card.
Warranty Exemptions And Notes
- Natural product degradation through wear and tear, along with breakage/damage during use, is solely the customer’s responsibility and is not covered by our warranties.
- If you have damaged/misused the item(s), the product’s warranty is immediately rendered void. No compensation is available in such cases. However, you are welcome to contact us to purchase a replacement or spare parts (if applicable). We will charge the original value of the components and a shipping fee to dispatch them.
The customer voids the Manufacturer warranty if they:
- Open the body in an attempt to fix the device
- Modify, remove, customize, or swap parts of the product
- Use the device in a way that it is not originally intended for
- Continue to use the item once a fault occurs and causes more damage